The College has a Toyota Prius available for use by HHP faculty and staff. This car is to be used for official university business only.
Procedure for Vehicle Use
- The use of the Prius can be requested by contacting Michael Murphy at (352) 294-1621 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The person making the request must be an HHP employee.
- The driver must be an HHP employee and have a valid Florida driver’s license.
- When reserving the vehicle, the date of the trip, driver’s name, destination and purpose will be recorded.
- Cancellations should be made promptly.
- Each trip must be recorded on the official UF travel log sheet located in the blue notebook inside the vehicle. Please let Michael Murphy know when more log sheets are needed.
- For out-of-town trips, the driver must be a full-time HHP employee.
- The keys to the vehicle can be picked up from Michael Murphy in Room 203G. An approved Travel Authorization must be provided prior to/or at the time of key pickup.
- The car should have a full tank of gas prior to out-of-town use and you are responsible for making sure the tank is full upon return.
- Seat belts are MANDATORY in state vehicles.